Women’s Health Specialists

You can go to a women’s health specialist within the L.A. Care's network for covered care necessary to provide women’s routine care services.

You do not need a referral or authorization from your PCP to get these services.

For help finding a women’s health specialist, you can call L.A. Care Member Services at 1-888-839-9909 (TTY: 711). You can also call the 24/7 L.A. Care Nurse Advice Line at 1-800-249-3619 (TTY: 711).