The Insider Newsletter
In an effort to provide you with important information and updates, L.A. Care is excited to launch The Insider Newsletter, a publication exclusively for L.A. Care Agents.
We help you stay connected to L.A. Care, a health plan that is as uniquely as Angeleno as you are.
- We’re Here for You During the 2019 Sign-Up Period
- Correction and Update on Commissions
- Book of Business is Now in Salesforce!
- Our Tool for Success
- Track Your Leads on the Agent Portal
- The Agent Portal Can Make Your Job Easier!
- Remember to Submit Your Commission on Time!
- Check Your Snail Mail
- L.A. Care’s Member Services Hotline is Also Here for You
- Open Enrollment Period is Almost Here
- Successful Open Enrollment (11/1/17 – 1/31/18)
- Agent Portal
- Membership Follow Up
- Special Enrollment Period
- Introducing Your New L.A. Care Health Plan Agent Portal
- L.A. Care Covered Offers One of the Most Affordable Rates Throughout Los Angeles County
- At the Heart of Successful Sales
- Finding Your Way to the Close
- Frequently Asked Questions on Commission
- Do Not Go It Alone
- Tips for Closing Sales
- Tips for Young Agents
- Looking Ahead
- Together in Service and Success
- Assisting Clients with Tax Forms
- Sales Tip! Qualifying Events for Enrollment
- Three Key Things to Remember as the January 31 Deadline Approaches
- The Top Six Reasons to Grow Your Business with L.A. Care
- Got Sales?
- L.A. Care – Exceptional Service to the Local Community at Competitive Rates
- Covered California Makes Important Changes to the CalHEERS System
- How All L.A. Care Covered Consumers Will Benefit From the My Health In Motion Program
- Where the Industry Is Going
- Obama Administration Moves to Stabilize Marketplace
- California Eligibility and Enrollment Report Highlights California’s Success
- L.A. Care Continues to Grow in Membership and L.A. Care Covered Providers
- L.A. Care Covered Sales Tips
- Who Benefits From Special Enrollment?
- Helping Your Clients With Their Health Care Tax Forms
- Covered California May Require All Plans to Pay Commissions
- Check CalHEERS Dashboard for Client Payments
- Improve Results in 2016 with Revised Strategy & Tactics
- Q&A: Penalties for Not Having Health Insurance Will Increase in 2016
- Column by Ted Holloway
- Enhanced Silver Plans: A Great Value for Newly Insured
- Top Agents for 2015 Honored
- Quick Tips for Great Sales