Need Timely Interpreting Help?
- Call us at least 10 business days before your appointment. The more time we have, the more likely we are to find an interpreter for you.
- Provide accurate and complete information.
- Please call Member Services at 1-888-839-9909 (TTY 711) if your appointment changes. Member Services is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, including holidays.
Why It's Important To Use Interpreters
Rights and Responsibilities
How To Get Interpreting Services
American Sign Language Videos
Rights & Responsibilities
Why it's Important to Use an Interpreter
How To Get Interpreter Services
Documents in Your Language and Format
You can get member materials in the language or format you want, such as large print or audio.
How to Ask for a Document in Your Language or Format
Call Member Services at 1-888-839-9909 (TTY 711) at to ask for a document in your language/format. Member Services is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, including holidays.
You can file a complaint if:
- You feel that you were denied services because you do not speak English
- You cannot get an interpreter
- You have a complaint about the interpreter
- You cannot get information in your language or format
- Your cultural needs are not met