Consumer Advisory Councils
Be a part of L.A. Care’s volunteer group, to help L.A. Care Health Plan meet the needs of our members.
Regional Community Advisory Committee
L.A. Care's 11 Regional Community Advisory Committees (RCAC) are made up of L.A. Care members, doctors, nurses, community-based organizations and other health care providers.
These stakeholders bring the voice of their communities directly to L.A. Care's Board of Governors, which guides health care programs for more than 2.2 million members. As an RCAC member, you would:
- help L.A. Care understand health care issues that impact the people who live in your area
- act as the eyes and ears of L.A. Care in 11 RCAC regions throughout Los Angeles County
- provides free health information to people in your community
See what RCAC members have to say.
RCAC Membership - Who We're Looking For
- L.A. Care members of one of our health plans or a parent of an L.A. Care member
- Members who live in Los Angeles county
- Members over 18 years of age with a commitment to community health activities
- Seniors and people with disabilities who want to promote better health in their communities
- Community-based groups (CBOs) and advocate groups who serve our members
How to Join
Volunteer your time and help your community. Join a RCAC in the region where you live. You must be an L.A. Care member or a parent of an L.A. Care member.
L.A. Care also welcomes community-based groups (CBOs) and advocate groups to participate in our RCACs.
If you are interested in joining, send us a message.
Send a Message