We’re Back and Ready to Serve You!
L.A. Care is here to serve you and the Inglewood community. We are committed to help you and your family maintain your well-being in this time of need.
Our Center offers many free and fun classes and services tailored for L.A. Care members and the community to help you, your families and your friends elevate your health and wellness.
Resources Currently Offered at the Centers
Make an appointment today to access the following resources at one of your local centers:
- Customer care
- Free WiFi for telehealth services
- Linkage to assistance programs
- Medi-Cal enrollment support
Personalized Services for Members of L.A. Care
- Member Services and Navigators – get help receiving quality care and resolving challenges to get the care you need.
- Management of Chronic Conditions - participate in our diabetes prevention programs. Learn about healthy eating and the importance of regular physical activity with a trained lifestyle coach.
- Health Technology – access electronic health resource tools, such as health portals and apps, to help manage and improve your health. The Center will offer support to learn how to use these tools.
- Care Management – get the most from your health care benefits by working with a Care Manager. A Care Manager can help members organize and develop a plan for their care.
- Community Link – use the L.A. Care Community Link platform to receive social services assistance for housing, food, bills and more.