Community Resource Centers During COVID-19
Find answers to common questions about our Community Resource Centers and how they operate during COVID-19.
When will the centers re-open?
We are happy to announce that our Community Resource Centers will be re-opening on Monday September 14th. Note that we will be following Los Angeles County COVID-19 guidelines and offer select services by appointment only.
What are the hours of operation?
Will regular services be offered?
Services will be limited and by appointment, including one-on-one member assistance. Services provided will include:
- Member services
- Enrollment services
- Social Services (food assistance)
- Telehealth services.
While current services will be limited, we want to remind you that we are continuing to offer free on-demand classes on our YouTube Channel, which include:
- Fitness and Exercise Classes (Yoga, Zumba, etc.)
- Health Education Classes
- Nutrition and Healthy Cooking Classes
- Classes for Kids and Families
New classes are available each week!
What are the Community Resource Centers doing to ensure visitors safety?
As we re-open our centers we want all visitors know that we will be following new safety protocols. All our safety measures will align with recommendations from public health officials to ensure the safety of our visitors and staff.
- Heat Checks: Upon entrance all site visitors will undergo thermal scanning to check for fever. Those with fevers will not be permitted to enter for the safety of others.
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE): All staff will be required to wear face masks covering noses and mouths at all times. We also ask that all visitors also wear masks while inside our facilities.
- Social Distancing and Reduced Capacity: Signage and distance markers will be used to ensure social distancing when inside the centers, capacity will also be limited inside the centers in accordance with state and local regulation.
- Cleaning Procedures: Around the clock daily cleaning will take place at our centers. We will be following disinfecting protocol and scheduling both spot and daily cleanings throughout the day.