Don’t worry, guac isn’t extra here. We’ve got you covered with this delicious guacamole recipe. As if you needed another reason to eat avocados, rest assured that you can enjoy this tasty treat without the guilt!
Avocados are incredibly nutritious for you. Packed with nutrients like vitamin E, vitamin C and potassium, avocados can actually lower cholesterol.
2 medium tomatoes
1 tsp. minced garlic
1 ripe medium avocado
1 tbsp. lemon juice
Few dashes of hot pepper sauce
- Cut stems off tomatoes and scoop out center, leaving 1/4 to 1/2 inch thick shells.
- Throw away seeds and chop tomato pulp and tops. Set aside.
- Cut avocado in half, remove seed, peel, then cut into chunks.
- Mix the avocado chunks, lemon juice, garlic, salt and pepper in blender until smooth.
- Stir in tomatoes.
- Put the mix into the tomato shells and refill as needed.
- Serve with tortilla chips or raw vegetables.