- 4 boned skinless chicken breast halves
- 2 tablespoons of soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons of sake or dry sherry
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon bottled minced garlic or 1/8 teaspoon of garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon of sesame seeds
- Sauce: Mix soy sauce, sake or dry sherry, mustard, ginger and garlic.
- Place chicken in a plastic bag, pour in sauce.
- Allow to sit for 10 minutes at room temperature; turn bag a few times to fully soak the meat.
- Drain poultry, set sauce aside.
- Place meat on the unheated rack of boiler pan and broil 4 inches from heat for 4 minutes.
- Brush with sauce, then turn over and broil 3 minutes more.
- Brush with sauce and sprinkle with sesame seeds.
- Continue broiling for 1 to 2 minutes more or until poultry is tender and no longer pink.
*Makes 4 servings. Nutritional information suggested per serving.
Calories: 131 | Total Fat: 2 g | Sodium: 203 mg | Cholesterol: 66 mg | Dietary Fiber: 0.2 g | Protein: 28 g | Carbohydrates: 1.2 g